☆ VIPARSPECTRA Reflector V300 300W LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
☆ The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
☆ Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 132 watts! Perfect for a 2×2’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 1.5×1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
☆ Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
☆ 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V300 300W LED Grow Light, with full spectrum layout, reflector design and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
– VIPARSPECTRA spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
– VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
– With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
– Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
– Dimensions: 12.8x8x2.8 inches
– Item Weight: 6.4 lbs
– Use for all stages of plant growth
– Vegetative Coverage at 24″ Height: 2x2ft
– Flowering Coverage at 18″ Height: 1.5×1.5ft
– Avg. Power Draw: 132W±3%
– (60pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chip
– LEDs Angle: 90°
– Input Voltage: AC100-240V
– Frequency: 50-60Hz
– Lifespan: 100,000 hours
– 1 x V300 LED Lighting
– 1 x User Instructions
– 1 x 6ft Power Cord
– 1 x Hanging Kit
– Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
– Indoor use only, not water-proof.
– This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim/invisible, they are not faulty LEDs.
– Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
– Can be controlled by Timer.