HLG 65 V2 Lamp is designed for vegging, clones, supplement light or a small plant. This lamp uses our custom designed High efficiency white light Quantum Boards. With a total of 120 pcs Samsung LM301B LED’s, this fixture produces 10,000 Lumens with just 65 Watts of power. Equivalent to 150W T5 or 200W CFL output or 150W metal halide.
- High efficiency QB120 Quantum Board
- White Light Full Spectrum 4000K. Ideal for veg and flowering in small spaces
- Reliable passive cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Non-Dimmable Meanwell Power Supply included with NEMA 1-15p plug
|Voltage Range||90 VAC to 264 VAC|
|LED||120 pcs Samsung LM301B|
|Flowering Footprint||2’X1′ or 1’X2′|
|System Efficiency||165 Lm/W|
|System PPF Efficacy||2.35 μmol/joule|
|Total output||152 PPF|
|Dimensions||280mm X 240mm|
Not Daisy Chainable
DIMMING AND EXTENSION
Extension Options Philmore COOLM Hanvex . Weight or pull from extension can break the connector on board. Recommended 10 feet length or shorter. Power may drop 5% to 10% depending on extension length due to voltage drop in extension.
Note: Got the product and need to extend the DC side wire ?
Get a ‘2.1 5.5 Y Splitter’ if you buy a 2nd board and want to share the power between 2 or more boards