Do you want to grow your medicine in a spare closet? Do you even use that dining room space? Want to put that shed or half of your garage to work saving your money.
With grow tents and LED lights you can safely grow marijuana in your house or apartment. We have filters to stop the smell from wondering out of the tent. With a 2×4 or a 4×4 grow tent you have the ability to conceal the fact that you have your medicine growing at home.
Click on Manufactures for Pricing and Online Sales
Panda liner is a white reflective liner which is black on the back.
This liner can be used with Wide PVC tape to essentially convert a closet or room into a clean room of sorts.
Great reflective capabilities
Easy to work with
Can come down and is not permanent
Protects the floors, walls and ceilings from soaking in water, moisture and the smell of the plants.
What are some of the accessories you need with a tent?
Filter ( unless you just like the smell )
Portable AC unit (inside a garage or shed, Plants don’t like to be hot )
Dehumidifier and sometimes area’s a humidifier.
- DWC, Soil or some type media to Grow your plants in
Light/fan timer or controller
Small fans to circulate air around the plants.
Why Puchase a Grow Tent?
1. Garden year-round. Mother Nature no longer controls what you can grow when you use a grow tent. You can grow your favorite veggies, salad greens and more from seeds or seedlings whenever and wherever you want.
2. Use space wisely. An indoor grow tent can take up as much or as little space as you want. They are ideal for growing in areas you normally wouldn’t think of, such as a garage or closet.
Because you control the environment, you don’t need to worry about temperature and light fluctuations. They are light enough so that moving them around, even with your plants inside, is no worry.
3. Use energy efficiently. Grow tents are designed to be energy efficient, providing you with all you need to get the best grow for your buck.
4. Keep pests out. The closed design of grow tents keeps pests such as whiteflies, aphids and spider mites away. Pest control with a grow tent is nothing compared to the issues many gardeners run into when growing outdoors. As long as you keep your tent closed, pests will stay out.
5. Circulate clean air. Many grow tents come with air filtration systems that enhance the circulation of clean air in the tent. The filtration system draws air from the interior parts of the grow tent via a filter that is carbon activated and releases it outside the tent.
This process is called “negative pressure” and has been proven to be highly effective in maintaining fresh air inside grow tents.
6. Get lighting right. Unlike a windowsill or grow box, tents use a reflective material inside to maximize and intensify the light. Walls reflect and diffuse the light, exposing plants to a greater concentration of light when growing indoors.
Match the size of your lighting fixtures to the size of the tent and cooling ability. The right lighting will allow plants to maximize their growing potential. Fully utilizing your lighting saves energy and further reduces the costs of being an indoor grower.
7. Easy set up. You don’t have to be an expert to figure out how to set up and use a grow tent. They are perfect for beginners. Many grow tents do not need tools to be set up. Choose a location with adequate access to power and water to keep your grow tent for the duration of your plants’ growing needs.